“no te olvidare” Search Results
685 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Basílio da Gama, José 11 poems
- Lord Tennyson, Alfred 191 poems
- Hughes, Ted 29 poems
- Teasdale, Sara 315 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 93 poems
- Tessimond, Arthur Seymour John 45 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Terence Winch, 9 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Edna S.V. Millay - Te Olvidaré, Mi Amor, Paul Abucean
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Warren Gamaliel Harding:
America's present need is not ...
No sovereign, no court, no personal...
As life grows more terrible, its ...
Tear-falling pity dwells not in ...
Do not tell secrets to those whose ...
No tears in the writer, no tears in...
Miguel De Cervantes:
Tell me thy company, and I'll tell ...
Margaret E Sangster:
No one should teach who is not in ...