“no trix no games” Search Results
667 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 94 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Noailles, Anna de 43 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Holland, Norah M. 8 poems
- Gilani, Noshi 16 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
- Norton, Thomas 1 poems
- Norwood, Robert 9 poems
- Davis, Norma Lochlenah 1 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- Games, Games, Games, Amber Donovan
- Let The Games Begin (The Hunger Games), Amiel Tancongco
- Ahimsa 3 - Non-Violence / Non-Injury, Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
- Games-We-Play>>>, Manonton Dalan
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- Sonnet 65: Since Brass, Nor Stone, Nor Earth, Nor Boundless Sea, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Fret, Do Not Cry, Do Not Tax..., Boris Pasternak
- Modern Indian English Poetry: A Minefield Of Nondescript No-Men Poets & No-Men Critics, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- ..Not Hard Nor Easy..If Not Impossible, Elena Sandu
- What If, Being Normal, Is Not Normal?, Sadvansha Munshi
- Football Trixster, Moses Samandar
- Love Is Not Wounds, Nor Darts, Nor Fire, Richard Ames
- Truth Has Not...Not...Not Just One Face, Rev. Viji Eapen
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Whatever games are played with us, ...
In 1600 the specialization of games...
Intelligence and war are games, ...
W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden:
No human being is innocent, but ...
Bernard Joseph Saurin:
Nothing is sacred to a gamester.
Warren Gamaliel Harding:
America's present need is not ...
No sovereign, no court, no personal...
In many ways chess ... is very like...