“north” Search Results
25 POETS FOUND
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Northover, Ernestine 590 poems
- nOrTh, sEaN 3 poems
- North, Oliver 0 poems
- Swan Hill North Primary School, 5 6A 14 poems
- Northic, Krantol 28 poems
- Brine, Mabel Down Northam 1 poems
- north, darian 2 poems
- wind, northern 14 poems
- Northall, patricia 12 poems
- Frye, Northrop 0 poems
- North, Edmund Hall 0 poems
- north, chris 10 poems
- Northrup, Melissa 3 poems
- Whitehead, Alfred North 0 poems
511 POEMS FOUND
- B: XXXXXVII: North by Northwest, douglas scotney
- North's Top, Sebastian Sandok
- North of North, Shaye Anderson
- A Love Song from the North, Sarojini Naidu
- Go North, South, East, and West, Young Man, Spike Milligan
- The Northern Front (the January- February blow), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 90 North, Randall Jarrell
- North Haven, Elizabeth Bishop
- North Country, Kenneth Slessor
- The Moon's the North Wind's Cooky, Vachel Lindsay
- Speak of the North! A Lonely Moor, Charlotte Brontë
- Northern River, Judith Wright
- A Fiddler In The North, Robert Burns
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North: Prologue, Matsuo Basho
73 SONGS FOUND
- Moon & Sun Part ii: North's ..., Amorphis
- Moon And Sun Part 2: North's ..., Amorphis
- North North, Project Pat
- (beyond The) North Winds, Celtic Frost
- A North Country Maid, Unknown
- A Northern Soul, Verve
- A Perfect Vision Of The Rising..., Immortal
- Battle In The Ancient North, Messiah
- Battles In The North, Immortal
190 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The Moon's the North Wind's cooky,
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
In the rivers north of the future.
There were twa brethren in the ...
The discovery of the North Pole is ...
Only let the North exert as much ...
The North will at least preserve ...
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
We have heard all of our lives how,...
Henry David Thoreau:
I sometimes wonder that we can be ...