“north” Search Results
27 POETS FOUND
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Northover, Ernestine 592 poems
- Northic, Krantol 28 poems
- Brine, Mabel Down Northam 1 poems
- Frye, Northrop 0 poems
- north, chris 10 poems
- north, darian 2 poems
- Northam, Guy 57 poems
- Swan Hill North Primary School, 5 6A 14 poems
- Northall, patricia 12 poems
- Northrup, Melissa 3 poems
- Whitehead, Alfred North 0 poems
- wind, northern 14 poems
- Northcutt, Daniel 8 poems
617 POEMS FOUND
- To A Lady On Her Remarkable Preservation In A Hurrican In North-Carolina, Phillis Wheatley
- B: Xxxxxvii: North By Northwest, Douglas Scotney
- North Of North, Shaye Anderson
- Like North-Star, gajanan mishra
- Panorama, North-East, Geetima Baruah Sarma
- North-Way Woods, Ibrahim Ibn Salma
- North-East-Baths, Michael Witkowski
- Venture North-Haiku, Debora Soramaki
- Go North, South, East, And West, Young Man, Spike Milligan
- North Haven, Elizabeth Bishop
- North Country, Kenneth Slessor
- A Love Song From The North, Sarojini Naidu
- Written In Northampton County Asylum, John Clare
- The Moon's The North Wind's Cooky, Vachel Lindsay
194 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The Moon's the North Wind's cooky,
Henry David Thoreau:
At the extreme north, the voyagers ...
John Fitzgerald Kennedy:
Washington is a city of Southern ...
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
In the rivers north of the future.
There were twa brethren in the ...
How could Southern Ireland keep a ...
My opinion is that the Northern ...
The signs look better. The Father ...