“number one camera” Search Results
92 POETS FOUND
- Behr Number 2, Jerry 82 poems
- Numbers, Maddy 1 poems
- sadasivan, sreedevi 9 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- Self, One 11 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- Girl, One 10 poems
- Oneeightytwo, Queen 27 poems
- one, dun 58 poems
- No One, Lovely 30 poems
- mabovula, onesimo odwa 17 poems
941 POEMS FOUND
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- A Description Of The Camera-Poet, RIC S. BASTASA
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
- The More One See The Stars Thus One Whisper The Name., Raymond Sawyer
- When One See A Star For One See The Family Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- The More One See The Stars The More Coffee One Drink, Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The camera is an instrument that ...
Queen of Great Britain Mary:
I see no cameras! Where are the ...
The artistic performance of a stage...
I'm your number-one fan.
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...