“obsolete tears” Search Results
17 POETS FOUND
- nightsilver, lucinda 5 poems
- ..., Tears of sorrow 51 poems
- Rain, Tears In 52 poems
- tears, fallen 18 poems
- tears, silent 6 poems
- tears, llama 3 poems
- Tears, Moonlight 20 poems
- tears, daffodil 8 poems
- Tears, Melpomene's 22 poems
- Tears, Thirteen 16 poems
- Tears, Toxic 1 poems
- tears, rabbit 2 poems
- ..., Tears of a poet 6 poems
- Tears, Bloody 2 poems
796 POEMS FOUND
- Tears, Tears, Tears, nadia abduljabbar
- Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Princess: A Medley: Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- 'Picture painted with words by the artist's tears', mike clarke
- 'Swimming In A Sea Of Tears', Linda Winchell
- One Thousand Tears (1000 Tears) , Marcia Gravett
- 'The Rain are my Tears', Christian Jude Iankefvozuqx Tan Limpangog
- Tears, Oily Tears..., James Marcus Schuyler
- tears.tilt.earth or tears.to.earth, Thomas Quentin Sims
- Sonnet 100: Oh Tears, No Tears, Sir Philip Sidney
- 'Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon., Verlecia fields
- 'A Gangsters Tears', MuRdA RhEE
- Broken Tears+ (2005), David Joel Rodriguez
- Tears Have No Tears -Haiku, 2bpositive 2bpositive
5 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Obsolete Tears, Sacramentum
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I gleaned jests at home from ...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
poverty is obsolete and hunger is ...
R. Buckminster Fuller:
Either war is obsolete or men are.
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Eyes that last I saw in ...
Nothing dries sooner than tears.
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Tears at times have the weight of ...
the clouds in your eyes, are the ...
She was baptized in water by her ...