“obsolete tears” Search Results
17 POETS FOUND
- nightsilver, lucinda 5 poems
- Tears, Moonlight 20 poems
- Tears, Thirteen 16 poems
- ..., Tears of sorrow 51 poems
- tears, daffodil 8 poems
- Rain, Tears In 52 poems
- tears, silent 6 poems
- tears, fallen 18 poems
- Tears, Melpomene's 22 poems
- Tears, Bloody 2 poems
- tears, llama 3 poems
- Tears, Toxic 1 poems
- ..., Tears of a poet 6 poems
- Brooks, Tearsica 5 poems
797 POEMS FOUND
- Tears, Tears, Tears, nadia abduljabbar
- Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Princess: A Medley: Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- 'A Gangsters Tears', MuRdA RhEE
- Sonnet 100: Oh Tears, No Tears, Sir Philip Sidney
- Broken Tears+ (2005), David Joel Rodriguez
- tears, how can i refuse your tears?, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears of blood Tears of sorrow, Lisa Bray
- 'Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon., Verlecia fields
- No Tears.....No Tears, Patricia Stone Guynn
- 'Un-Wanted Tears', Linda Winchell
- tears.tilt.earth or tears.to.earth, Thomas Quentin Sims
- 'Picture painted with words by the artist's tears', mike clarke
- As tears they come, As tears they go...(first draft) (also my first poem), OAN 1989
5 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Obsolete Tears, Sacramentum
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I gleaned jests at home from ...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
poverty is obsolete and hunger is ...
R. Buckminster Fuller:
Either war is obsolete or men are.
Nothing dries sooner than tears.
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Tears at times have the weight of ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
When we two parted In silence and ...
Tears, idle tears, I know not what ...
Tears are great peace-makers.