“of crime and passion” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Heiberg, Peter Andreas 6 poems
94 SINGERS FOUND
5 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Some smaller crimes always precede ...
H.G. (Herbert George) Wells:
Crime and bad lives are the measure...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
What is passion? It is surely the ...
Predictions are often too hard to ...
Men are admitted into Heaven not ...
Despotism is a long crime.
And bigamy, sir, is a crime.'