“oh lonesome me” Search Results
744 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 5 poems
- Ohlhausen, R.L. 28 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 146 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 37 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Yuan, Mei 4 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aldo Kraas
- Oh Nein, Oh Nein, Oh Nein, gershon hepner
- Oh Green Oh Blue Oh Yellow, Shalom Freedman
- Oh My, Oh My, Oh My! ! !, Dan Brown
- Oh-Oh “ojo”, Joe Rosochacki
- Lonesome Me & Lonesome You, Dave Tanwar
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- A Prayer For Dad (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Soldier (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Oh, Oh, You Will Be Sorry, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Rahi Nagufta Mere Dil Mein Dastan Meri, Mir Taqi Mir
- Oh Teacher Oh Teacher, Sharmila Saheed
- Oh Mummy, Oh Mummy, David Harris
- Oh Computer Oh Computer, Rajkumar Patra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edgar Allan Poe:
It was night, in the lonesome ...
... as lonesome as a kitten in a ...
Oh rage! Oh despair! Oh age, my ...
Damn the great executives, the men ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Great men or men of great gifts you...
Justice means minding one's own ...
We are lonesome animals. We spend ...
There is a basic principle that ...