“oh lonesome me” Search Results
743 POETS FOUND
- Ohlhausen, Russ von 28 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 11 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 149 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 94 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 39 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Meredith Jr., William Morris 26 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aldo Kraas
- Oh Nein, Oh Nein, Oh Nein, gershon hepner
- Oh Green Oh Blue Oh Yellow, Shalom Freedman
- Oh Well Oh Well Oh... (Senryu), Edwin Tanguma
- Oh My, Oh My, Oh My! ! !, Dan Brown
- Oh-Oh “ojo”, Joe Rosochacki
- Lonesome Me & Lonesome You, Dave Tanwar
- Two Cats Meow Meow, NHIEN NGUYEN MD
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Oh, Oh, You Will Be Sorry, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Oh Teacher Oh Teacher, Sharmila Saheed
- Oh Mummy, Oh Mummy, David Harris
- Oh Computer Oh Computer, Rajkumar Patra
- Why, Oh Why, Oh Why (Poverty), A. P. Hancock
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edgar Allan Poe:
It was night, in the lonesome ...
... as lonesome as a kitten in a ...
Oh rage! Oh despair! Oh age, my ...
Damn the great executives, the men ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Great men or men of great gifts you...
Justice means minding one's own ...
We are lonesome animals. We spend ...
There is a basic principle that ...