“one” Search Results
96 POETS FOUND
- alone, one man 22 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- Self, One 11 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- mabovula, onesimo odwa 17 poems
- as great, The one formerly kown 13 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- One, Almighty 5 poems
- Leaver From the shadows into the moonlight all in ... 12 poems
- Girl, One 10 poems
- Oney, Miranda 26 poems
- No One, Lovely 30 poems
- NKWE, KUTLWANO SONJI NOBLE ONE 17 poems
952 POEMS FOUND
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- One World...One Family, Jim Yerman
- God Is One, Mother Is One!, Jacson Gelato
- One Man, One Woman, Tom Allport
- For One To Shine Thus One Is The Star Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- And: The One-Ravine, Gennadij Ajgi
- One In One, Luis Estable
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- One-On-One Skirmish In War, Mark R Slaughter
- One Earth, One Third Eye, One Wild Iris Of Life In Space, Patrick White
- One Love, One Life, One World, Adrian Cordova
- One-Liner: The Mind Is One Network, Erhard Hans Josef Lang
- One Plus One Still Equals One, Ray Lucero
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...
Most of one's life is one prolonged...
One must live the way one thinks or...