“one and one make five” Search Results
721 POETS FOUND
- Thackeray, William Makepeace 90 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
927 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- five-five-five, Craig Steiger
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Anderson’s Home, Christina Sunrise
- 'Andy's Ramble # 2', Andrew Boyer
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- ~~Andrew's~~ first steps, Pirate Love Magic Man
123 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- One And One Make Five, Nikka Costa
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Those that she makes fair she ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
One is punished best for one's ...
For my part, I confess I seldom ...
After all, it is not where one ...