“one and one make five” Search Results
706 POETS FOUND
- Thackeray, William Makepeace 90 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
938 POEMS FOUND
- Five-Five-Five, Craig Steiger
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- You Weren'T Going To Come Over At Five-Thirty-Five, Leah Dodd
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
- The More One See The Stars Thus One Whisper The Name., Raymond Sawyer
- When One See A Star For One See The Family Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
State of Indiana:
What this country really needs is a...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Those that she makes fair she ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...
Most of one's life is one prolonged...