“one and one make five” Search Results
703 POETS FOUND
- Thackeray, William Makepeace 90 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Breton, Andre 8 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
933 POEMS FOUND
- Five-Five-Five, Craig Steiger
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- Andliga Världen, Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- You Weren'T Going To Come Over At Five-Thirty-Five, Leah Dodd
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- From One To One Hundred, Patricia Grantham
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
State of Indiana:
What this country really needs is a...
Those that she makes fair she ...
Mistrust makes life difficult. ...
W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden:
Fame often makes a writer vain, but...
Failure makes us envious. Success ...
Power makes gods. Virtue makes ...
Whatever makes men good Christians,...
Man's capacity for justice makes ...