“one meatball” Search Results
97 POETS FOUND
- Self, One 11 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- NKWE, KUTLWANO SONJI NOBLE ONE 17 poems
- Girl, One 10 poems
- OneMind, Mduduzi 14 poems
- mabovula, onesimo odwa 17 poems
- Poet, OneLine 23 poems
- one, dun 58 poems
- Oneeightytwo, Queen 27 poems
- as great, The one formerly kown 13 poems
948 POEMS FOUND
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- One People, One Nation, One Destiny, Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- From One To One Hundred, Patricia Grantham
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
- The More One See The Stars Thus One Whisper The Name., Raymond Sawyer
- When One See A Star For One See The Family Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...
Most of one's life is one prolonged...
One must live the way one thinks or...