“paradise will shine like the moon” Search Results
767 POETS FOUND
- Williams, William Carlos 132 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
868 POEMS FOUND
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- When Moon Will Be Moon, shuvo chakraborty
- Chand-Shaa Chehraa (Moon-Like Face), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willow, Willow, Willow, Anonymous Olde English
- Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Margaret Kollmer
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Haiku Moon-2, Anu Shraddha
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The light that shined upon the ...
Santa Barbara is a paradise; ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
The working-class ... is now ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...