“paradise will shine like the moon” Search Results
772 POETS FOUND
- Williams, William Carlos 115 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
833 POEMS FOUND
- Willie's fair and Willie's rare, Anonymous British
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- AFTER William Carlos Williams' POEM 'The Red Wheelbarrow', M.L. Squier
- Old Wheelbarrow (On reading William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow), Merton Lee
- Willow, Willow, Willow, Anonymous Olde English
- Epitaph on an Unread Verse after William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow, Jonathan ROBIN
- Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Margaret Kollmer
- moon, moon, crazy moon, Raj Arumugam
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- The Old Moon In The New Moon's Arms, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Love Sonnet 198: 'Moonlights Without Love, Just A Waste Of Moons', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
78 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Paradise (will Shine Like The ..., Mission Uk
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Santa Barbara is a paradise; ...
The Moon's the North Wind's cooky,
The working-class ... is now ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Shine alone, shine nakedly, shine ...
The milkman came in the moonlight ...
The poor soul sat sighing by a ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...