“pattie labelle and michael mcdonald” Search Results
724 POETS FOUND
- Rosen, Michael 3 poems
- Dutta, Michael Madhusudan 16 poems
- Dennis, Clarence Michael James Stanislaus 722 poems
- Bellman, Carl Michael 8 poems
- Drayton, Michael 81 poems
- Michael Wigglesworth, 6 poems
- Dugan, Michael 2 poems
- Rossetti, William Michael 6 poems
- Bruce, Michael 4 poems
- Michael, James Lionel 3 poems
- Dransfield, Michael 1 poems
- Farrell, Michael 5 poems
- Brennan, Michael 15 poems
- Michaëlis, Sophus 23 poems
909 POEMS FOUND
- michael, michael, michael, michael, michael (jackson), niall kennedy
- McDonald's, Justin Reamer
- McDonald's- Life Work, Nick Thomas
- MCDONALD'S, Nicolas GRENIER
- No They Don't Want McDonald's, Francis Duggan
- She Works At McDonald's, Is It Poetry
- McDonald's Land., PAUL COLVIN
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andy’s Influenza, David Harris
1 SINGERS FOUND
122 SONGS FOUND
73 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mahatma Kane Jeeves:
Has Michael Finn been in here ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
I used to worship the mighty genius...
Jean François Lyotard:
Eclecticism is the degree zero of ...
Michael Corleone: My father is no ...
William Butler Yeats:
For all life longs for the Last ...
William Percy French:
'Are ye right there, Michael? are ...
R.D. (Ronald David) Laing:
The experience and behaviour that ...