“pawn of prophecy” Search Results
41 POETS FOUND
- mzwah, prophecy 3 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- hung, ofelia 4 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
811 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Presidential Prophecy-'Addiction' Is A Word Of Too Much Truth, Bill Grace
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
- Allah Is The Oft-Forgiver, yahaya habeeb jprof kayode
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ntando.B Da poet:
Where there is a pawn there is ...
To see clearly is poetry, prophecy ...
To be fulfilled, a prophecy needs ...
Oppression has no logicjust a...
George Bernard Shaw:
Every dream is a prophecy: every ...
Hubert H Humphrey:
The difference between heresy and ...
Every theory is a self-fulfilling ...
The vanity of others offends our ...