“peter cetera” Search Results
372 POETS FOUND
- McArthur, Peter 39 poems
- Jacobsen, Jens Peter 85 poems
- Boyle, Peter 23 poems
- Bakowski, Peter 33 poems
- Peter Cherches, 2 poems
- Huchel, Peter 3 poems
- Klappert, Peter 2 poems
- Rosegger, Peter 3 poems
- Faber, Peter 7 poems
- Abelard, Peter 0 poems
- Reading, Peter 0 poems
- Suchenwirt, Peter 1 poems
- Heiberg, Peter Andreas 6 poems
- Overby, Ulrich Peter 1 poems
284 POEMS FOUND
- Peterson-Erotic, Ramona Thompson
- The Peter-Bird, Eugene Field
- Et Cetera [r], Margaret Alice Second
- About My Very Tortured Friend, Peter, Charles Bukowski
- The 'Washing Of The Feet,' On Holy Thursday, In St. Peter's, Aubrey Thomas de Vere
- Lenrie Peters (The Fence), African Poems
- Peter, Marianne Moore
- Peter Bell, A Tale, William Wordsworth
- Peter Quince At The Clavier, Wallace Stevens
- The Borough. Letter Xxii: Peter Grimes, George Crabbe
- The Denial Of St. Peter, Steven Federle
- The Death And Last Confession Of Wandering Peter, Hilaire Belloc
- Peter Pan, Tinker Bell
- Peter Bell The Third, Percy Bysshe Shelley
39 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
A government which robs Peter to ...
When you're tall, thin, blond, and ...
Peter Piper picked a peck of ...
Ellie: By the way, what's your ...
That matches are made in heaven, ...
Principally I hate and detest that ...
St. Peter is the most fitting ...
Peter's grandfather breaks from his...