“picture this” Search Results
5 POETS FOUND
- Wargul, Thistle 75 poems
- Apenheim, Thisbe 1 poems
- Thisisnotreallymylastnamebcuzidontwanttobestalked,... 3 poems
- Thissen, John 1 poems
- Thistle, Kelsey 1 poems
708 POEMS FOUND
- A Farm-Picture, Walt Whitman
- Baby Picture, Anne Sexton
- Picture of Childhood, Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- Large Bad Picture, Elizabeth Bishop
- A Paumanok Picture, Walt Whitman
- Water Picture, May Swenson
- When Earth's Last Picture Is Painted, Rudyard Kipling
- I would not paint—a picture, Emily Dickinson
- Elegy V: His Picture, John Donne
- Witchcraft By A Picture, John Donne
- On Receipt Of My Mother's Picture, William Cowper
- For a Picture of St. Dorothea, Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Make me a picture of the sun, Emily Dickinson
- Elegiac Stanzas Suggested by a Picture of Peele Castle, William Wordsworth
3 SINGERS FOUND
53 SONGS FOUND
- A Picture From Lifes Other ..., Unknown
- A Picture from Life's Other ..., Hank Williams
- A Picture Of Me (without You), Morgan Lorrie
- A Picture Of Me Without You, Jones George
- A Picture of Your Mother, Tom T. Hall
- Big Picture, Keelaghan James
- Can You Picture That?, Muppets
- Carry My Picture, Connells
- Die Rocky Horror Picture Show, Acid Rain
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edmond De Goncourt:
As a general truth, it is safe to ...
A picture is a fact.
A picture whose pictorial form is ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Why, did you ever know a conceited ...
Poetry, and Picture, are Arts of a ...
either by thy picture or my ...
To finish a work? To finish a ...
A more problematic example is the ...