“pour some sugar on me” Search Results
732 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 3 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 144 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Meredith, George 296 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
- Merriam, Eve 3 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 29 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 32 poems
- Merrill, James 12 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Meredith Jr., William Morris 26 poems
- Yuan, Mei 4 poems
- Merrill, Christopher 13 poems
925 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Someone, Somewhere, Somehow, Someday, Jade Leven
- Something Somewhere Somehow Someday, Vision Ghost
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- Just Sugar, Sweet Sugar (Ghazal), Ben Gieske
- You Gave Sugar to Sugarcane, Sheikh Noor-ud-din Wali
- Made From Sugar So It Tastes Like Sugar, Seth Proch
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Sometime, someone from somewhere......, Ravi Sathasivam
- Somewhere, Someday, Somehow (recommended), Ridah Ellahi
- Somehow, someday, somewhere….., Silkina Mankotia
- Sometime, Someplace n Somehow………………………………, Nisha Mistry
204 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def Leppard
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
Shall, then, the maple yield sugar,...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
TruthSomething somehow ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
James Kenneth Stephens:
The long, ...
Every murderer is probably ...
Christina Georgina Rossetti:
The customary cry, 'Come buy, come...