“preaching the end” Search Results
301 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
839 POEMS FOUND
- Love Sonnet 41: 'If Dreams Are Strung From End To End Like String', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Have I Come To The End/ Long Before The End?, Shalom Freedman
- Tagore Song (415) Where The Road-Ending Where Ends, What's There In End, Tushar Ray
- From End To End, Tina Chan
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Years Decades Ending Ending Ending?, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Preaching is the expression of the ...
The end may justify the means as ...
George Bernard Shaw:
If all economists were laid end to ...
H.G. (Herbert George) Wells:
If we don't end war, war will end ...
Those who endure pain in the ...
End is never be an ending,
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...