“primitive” Search Results
0 POETS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
26 POEMS FOUND
- Primitive, Sharon Olds
- American Primitive, William Jay Smith
- On A Primitive Canoe, Claude McKay
- Primitive Primordial & Proud, Josephine DixonBanks
- Queuing At A Primitive Bus Stop (Englyn Proest Gadwynog), Gert Strydom
- Don'T Be Primitive, Aftab Alam
- Returned.... (Primitive), Eric Cockrell
- A Return To Primitive Roots, Gregory Allen Uhan
- 'Primitives, ' Ancients, Kelley Larsen
- The Search For A Primitive Ignition, Jorgen Doyle
- The Primitive Painter, David Lewis Paget
- Primitive State, Anthony Daniels
- Primitive Figure, Dogu Period, Peter Campion
- Primitive Crying, Sanjibsaha Aniketa
102 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
We have as yet had no adequate ...
To glorify the cult of images (my ...
Good music is very close to ...
Hip is the sophistication of the ...
This is a very primitive country.
You mean they could still be living...
'One can devote oneself to the most...
The inability to control our ...