“prisoners of war” Search Results
301 POETS FOUND
- Shah, Waris 6 poems
- Warren, Robert Penn 8 poems
- Howe, Julia Ward 12 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Warsi, Muzaffar 19 poems
- Waring, Anna Laetitia 14 poems
- Warton Jr., Thomas 7 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Joseph Warton, 5 poems
- Warner, William 3 poems
- Warton, Thomas 7 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
45 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Prisoners of War, Organized Konfusion
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
[Veterans] feel disappointed, not ...
Jaw-jaw is better than war-war.
... there was the first Balkan war ...
A war between Europeans is a civil ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is a war against the pines, the ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
If any of my men kill prisoners, ...
Virgil [Publius Vergilius Maro]:
I see wars, horrible wars, and the ...
Politics is war without bloodshed ...