“process of assimilation” Search Results
41 POETS FOUND
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- goodman, offauna 1 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- Ofelia E.M.K. Shook, 2 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Zepeda, Ofelia 13 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- hung, ofelia 4 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
817 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Process (Inspired By Attending The Hoffman Quadrinity Process) 2001, Petra Creffield
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- Assimilation, Eeva-Liisa Manner
- Assimilation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Assimilation, Stephen S. Yeandle
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Benevolent Assimilation, George Ade
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Talent is nothing but a prolonged ...
E.L. (Edgar Lawrence) Doctorow:
Like art and politics, gangsterism ...
The mission of the United States is...
Memory and forgetfulness are as ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...