“puddle of mudd” Search Results
40 POETS FOUND
- Puddle, Alexandra 23 poems
- Waters, Muddy 2 poems
- Ramzan, Muddasir 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- ofNoGod, Sun 3 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Ofelia E.M.K. Shook, 2 poems
823 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Muddle-Headed!, Rose Rose
- Mudd'A E Muddaii, Ravinder Kumar Soni
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Tid Till Off-Magi, Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel
- Oft-Repeated Questions, gajanan mishra
- I Often Take Offense At People,, Liza Sud
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Stendhal [Marie Henri Beyle]:
A novel is a mirror carried along a...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
India's a muddle.
My opinion is that the Northern ...
Thomas Love Peacock:
Marriage may often be a stormy ...
Muddle is the extra unknown ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...