“puddle of mudd” Search Results
42 POETS FOUND
- Puddle, Alexandra 23 poems
- Waters, Muddy 2 poems
- Ramzan, Muddasir 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Rodeles, Ofelia 9 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Nicholas Offei, Kumi 10 poems
822 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Muddle-Headed!, Rose Rose
- Mudd'A E Muddaii, Ravinder Kumar Soni
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Math is puddle-jumping with its ...
Stendhal [Marie Henri Beyle]:
A novel is a mirror carried along a...
Thomas Love Peacock:
Marriage may often be a stormy ...
Muddle is the extra unknown ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
India's a muddle.
My opinion is that the Northern ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...