“pulse 4” Search Results
36 POETS FOUND
- 420, Mary Jane 1 poems
- 444, Ikkyu 3 poems
- 4513, Karabo 2 poems
- 474, DarkX 30 poems
- 479, kaylem 20 poems
- 4216, ReGeNtt 2 poems
- 4931, dong123321 11 poems
- 4280, firstname.lastname@example.org 2 poems
- 432, shoosha 1 poems
- 435, Zacharia 1 poems
- 444, shadowmist 2 poems
- 452, xTigerr 2 poems
- 4852, Babooshka 1 poems
- 4982, mark 1 poems
- Moon, Dante 47 2 poems
75 POEMS FOUND
- pulse of yours, pulse of mine, Kathryn Garner
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- THE PULSE OF LOVE, DAVID GERARDINO
- No Pulse, John Alexander Alegre
- Pulse Is Weak, Mariposa Mariposa
- In the pulse of night I heard the, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Pulse, Thomas Ware
- Nothing else belongs to you except the passing pulse of time, Bashyam Narayanan
- Pulse Wind Shift Skies, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Pulse, Doom and Gloom
- My payroll, pulse and the puncture, nimal dunuhinga
- A pulse from heart, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth Pulse, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Cold (pulse poetry), O.S. Brooks
14 SINGERS FOUND
5 SONGS FOUND
35 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Type of the modernemblem of ...
Lucretius (Titus Lucretius Carus):
Oh Science, lift aloud thy voice ...
Christina Georgina Rossetti:
Yet come to me in dreams that I may...
Henry David Thoreau:
Marching is when the pulse of the ...
The motor idles. Over the immense ...
And hearts that once beat high for ...
I drink the air before me, and ...
As always art is the pulse of a ...