“que si que no” Search Results
661 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Sitwell, Sir Osbert 1 poems
- Elizabeth I, Queen 9 poems
- Queen Elizabeth Tudor I, 1 poems
- Quesnel, Joseph 3 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 93 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Noailles, Anna de 42 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
3 POEMS FOUND
- Sir Lancelot Du Lac About Queen Guinevere Pendragon (Novelinee), Gert Strydom
- Sitôt Que Nos Bouches Se Touchent, Emile Verhaeren
- Je Te Donne Ces Vers Afin Que Si Mon Nom (I Give You These Verses So That If My Name), Charles Baudelaire
85 QUOTATIONS FOUND
When we know our own strength, we ...
Oilibheir Alain Christie:
If we think that what unites us is ...
I did not lose my Sirian ...
Theirs was that substantial ...
We have crossed the Andes, ascended...
The most important thing in their ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Undershaft: Alcohol is a very ...
A Whig is properly what is called a...