“raoul and the kings of spain” Search Results
747 POETS FOUND
- Ponchon, Raoul 183 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 86 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Kingsley Amis, 6 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
921 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- From: A King Of Kings, A King Among The Kings, Delmore Schwartz
- Kingsford-Smith, Winnifred Coombe Tennant
- To Lou Andreas-Salome, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- (nazm) - Andaz-E-Mohabbat, Prabodh Soni
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Alan Jay Lerner:
The rain in Spain stays mainly in ...
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
The vanity of others offends our ...
While there's life, there's fear.