“raoul the kings of spain” Search Results
348 POETS FOUND
- Ponchon, Raoul 183 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 86 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Kingsley Amis, 6 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
892 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- From: A King Of Kings, A King Among The Kings, Delmore Schwartz
- Kingsford-Smith, Winnifred Coombe Tennant
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Alan Jay Lerner:
The rain in Spain stays mainly in ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
The vanity of others offends our ...
While there's life, there's fear.
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...