“refugees” Search Results
0 POETS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
44 POEMS FOUND
- We Refugees, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Animal Refugees, sheena blackhall
- The Refugees, Randall Jarrell
- Refugees Of Faith, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- No Welcome For Boat Refugees, Francis Duggan
- Seasonal Birds And Rejected Refugees, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Refugees, Andrew Fincham
- They Are Refugees In Their Own Country....., Ravi Sathasivam
- Climate Refugees, Francis Duggan
- The Refugees's Plight, Emmanuel Oduro
- The Pretty Refugees' Bad Ordeals, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- They Let The Fleeing Refugees Die, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tragedies Of The Refugees' Camps, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Silent Refugees, Miroslava Odalovic
6 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The exile is a singular, whereas ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
War creates enemies and refugees.
Elizabeth Padillo Olesen:
Food and water supplies for ...
To name oneself is the first act of...
Cities are expanding at an alarming...
There seeps from heavily jowled or ...