“rich” Search Results
559 POETS FOUND
- Lovelace, Richard 173 poems
- Rich, Adrienne 32 poems
- Brautigan, Richard 62 poems
- Aldington, Richard 12 poems
- Wilbur, Richard 35 poems
- Crashaw, Richard 37 poems
- Richard Francis Burton, 9 poems
- Richardt, Christian 21 poems
- Barham, Richard Harris 22 poems
- Savage, Richard 14 poems
- Jones, Richard 6 poems
- Hugo, Richard 5 poems
- Richard Rowe, 3 poems
- Barnfield, Richard 5 poems
742 POEMS FOUND
- Your Riches—taught Me—poverty, Emily Dickinson
- I Play At Riches—to Appease, Emily Dickinson
- Why I Want To Be Rich (A Rich Man's Prayer), Timothy muggaga
- Richest Land/Richest Man, annabel inman
- Richie Rich A Philistine, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Richie Rich Buys Your Repossessed Houses, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Do Rich To Be Rich, Manu Kranth Chary
- Richelle, Richelle, chad fisher
- A Rich-Poor!, Ramesh T A
- For Richelle-With Love And Hate, C.J. Middleton
- Richie Rich Rips Up Written Page, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Richest Of The Rich, gajanan mishra
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Bankers Are Just Like Anybody Else, Except Richer, Ogden Nash
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Hubert H Humphrey:
Asia is rich in people, rich in ...
Sir, money, money, the most ...
The rich are never as possessed by ...
Mark R. Elias:
That rich down to rich can be ...
how are the rich better, because ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Ah! if the rich were rich as the ...
Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
arrogance despises and hates the ...
Logan Pearsall Smith:
The wretchedness of being rich is ...