“rock wit cha” Search Results
734 POETS FOUND
- , Charles-Julien Lioult de Chênedollé 2 poems
- Wither, George 41 poems
- Snodgrass, William De Witt 16 poems
- Das, Mukunda 10 poems
- Bukowski, Charles 146 poems
- Baudelaire, Charles 168 poems
- Swinburne, Algernon Charles 223 poems
- Chaucer, Geoffrey 72 poems
- Brontë, Charlotte 23 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Smith, Charlotte 124 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 87 poems
- Chatterton, Thomas 47 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 30 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- A Witch Sat In Her Rocking Chair! !, Pamela lutwyche
136 SINGERS FOUND
995 SONGS FOUND
- Cha Cha Cha Du Loup, Gainsbourg Serge
- Frankenstein Cha Cha Cha, Sigue Sigue Sputnik
- The Cha Cha Cha, Rydell Bobby
- B*witched's Message to Santa, B*witched
- The Witch's Promise, All About Eve
- Witches' Brew, Manilla Road
- Witches' Coven, Mortician
- Witche's Dance (diamond), Mercyful Fate
- Witches' Holocaust, Graveland
6 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For women ... poetry is not a ...
The first promise exchanged by two ...
Henry David Thoreau:
This burnt land was an exceedingly ...
Edwin Arlington Robinson:
Passion is here a soilure of the ...
Lydia Huntley Sigourney:
Wachusett hides its lingering ...
Hero is a person, who failed to ...