“royal correspondent” Search Results
19 POETS FOUND
- ROYALE, Royale 2 poems
- Turner, Royalty Ph.d. Queen Of England, ... 33 poems
- Akuaku, Royal 3 poems
- Tyler, Royall 24 poems
- Princess, Royal 12 poems
- Royalist, The 5 poems
- Turner, Royalness Troy 3 poems
- Royal, Kelly 2 poems
- Diana, royàlè 4 poems
- Royal, Jacob 2 poems
- khatana, royal 3 poems
- Royal, Armoni 4 poems
- Royal L. Craig, 3 poems
- Fred Royal, 1 poems
- Royal, Danuta 1 poems
304 POEMS FOUND
- ! Dear Poemhunter Correspondent, Michael Shepherd
- Epigram Engraved on the Collar of a Dog Which I Gave to His Royal Highness, Alexander Pope
- A Royal Princess, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- To Her Royal Highness, the Princess of ***, Voltaire
- The Royal Tombs Of Golconda, Sarojini Naidu
- Royalty, Arthur Rimbaud
- Let’s elope (Rime Royal), Leslie Alexis
- The Bold Princess Royal, Robert Burns
- Chant Royal Of High Virtue, Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- Royal wedding, Kate Middleton and prince William, Christian Lacdael
- To The Royal Society (excerpts), Abraham Cowley
- Sestina Of The Tramp-Royal, Rudyard Kipling
- Call Not The Royal Swede Unfortunate, William Wordsworth
1 SONGS FOUND
- Royal Correspondent, Manic Street Preachers
91 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Here was a royal fellowship of ...
J.M. (John Millington) Synge:
All the rare and royal names Wormy...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
Look at the mother of Washington! ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
If doubtful whether to end with ...
It has lately been drawn to your ...
Royalty is a government in which ...
Robert N Lee:
Oh, I know my family's not of royal...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
a highly respectable ...