“sailing on the seven seas” Search Results
479 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
916 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and greedy way, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sailing, Sailing, Carolyn Brunelle
- Sarabande On Attaining The Age Of Seventy-Seven, Anthony Evan Hecht
- Seventy- Two And Still Counting, Shalom Freedman
- Seventeen's Day, Amy Marie
- Seventy Times Seven: A Poet's Catharsis, Ryan John Payne
- Give me seventy times seven reasons, Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
74 SINGERS FOUND
2 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing ...
I saw three ships come sailing ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
The art of medicine in the season ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
Josephine Riley Matthews:
I was supposed to retire when I was...
Staying in charge as a mother means...
While there's life, there's fear.