“say anything” Search Results
86 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 149 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 58 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- al-Sayegh, Adnan 6 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
- Sengupta, Sayan 2 poems
- Sayasone, Andy 7 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- Davalos, Martin Santiago 30 poems
- Sayre, Elmer 15 poems
27 POEMS FOUND
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- Can't Say Anything, Topazio Salgado
- 106. Before You Say Anything, John Westlake
- You Didn't Say Anything Yet: Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- Don’t Say Anything, Count Dracula
- If You Write Poetry Don't Say Anything, David Taylor
- *******please don't say anything about it, HAZEL Calumarde
- Without Anything To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- Is There Anything Left to Say?, Kyle Jones
- You cannot say anything, Milla van der Have
- I am not able to say anything further, as I am gone once and for all, Bashyam Narayanan
- long time without saying anything, ben siemsen
- I Refuse To Say Anything About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
6 SINGERS FOUND
90 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
It is a God-damned lie to say that ...
I have remained resentful to this ...