“say anything” Search Results
83 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 148 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 58 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- Sayed, Ragia 15 poems
- Vlelsid, Sayid 5 poems
- al-Sayegh, Adnan 6 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- siddikha, sayma 4 poems
- Sayre, Elmer 15 poems
- Uchii, Sayaa 13 poems
26 POEMS FOUND
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- Is There Anything Left to Say?, Kyle Jones
- Don’t Say Anything, Count Dracula
- Say not anything, gajanan mishra
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Without Anything To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- I Refuse To Say Anything About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ~HTML say anything~, Monj Miyashiro
- I Cannot Say Much Of Anything, Shalom Freedman
- To Never Again Say Anything Clever, L.B. Temuco
- 106. Before You Say Anything, John Westlake
- If There Was Anything To Say, Iris Mista
- You cannot say anything, Milla van der Have
6 SINGERS FOUND
89 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
It is a God-damned lie to say that ...
I have remained resentful to this ...