“say anything” Search Results
91 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 157 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 71 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- Satam, Sayli 9 poems
- siddikha, sayma 4 poems
- Sayed, Ragia 15 poems
- Sayidi, Sare 1 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
- Ashrafi, Muhammad Sarim 4 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
27 POEMS FOUND
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- Poem You Didn't Say Anything Yet Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- *******please don't say anything about it, HAZEL Calumarde
- Can't Say Anything, Topazio Salgado
- Is there anything to say?, maya maini
- Too Lighthearted For Anything I've Been Heard To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- Say anything, maria sudibyo
- You Didn't Say Anything Yet: Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- without saying anything, norhan Ahmed
- Don’t Say Anything, Count Dracula
- I Refuse To Say Anything About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ~HTML say anything~, Monj Miyashiro
- I Cannot Say Much Of Anything, Shalom Freedman
6 SINGERS FOUND
96 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
laying doesn't say anything about ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
Not saying anything at all isn't ...