“say anything” Search Results
90 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 156 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 62 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- Sayidi, Sare 13 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- Sayre, Elmer 15 poems
- Ashrafi, Muhammad Sarim 4 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Brenda Sayles, 3 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
- Sayasone, Andy 10 poems
27 POEMS FOUND
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- If You Write Poetry Don't Say Anything, David Taylor
- You Didn't Say Anything Yet: Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- Without Anything To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- ~HTML say anything~, Monj Miyashiro
- 106. Before You Say Anything, John Westlake
- Poem You Didn't Say Anything Yet Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- If There Was Anything To Say, Iris Mista
- Say not anything, gajanan mishra
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Cannot Say Much Of Anything, Shalom Freedman
- To Never Again Say Anything Clever, L.B. Temuco
- Is There Anything Left to Say?, Kyle Jones
6 SINGERS FOUND
95 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
laying doesn't say anything about ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
Not saying anything at all isn't ...