“say anything” Search Results
83 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 149 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 58 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- al-Sayegh, Adnan 6 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- siddikha, sayma 4 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- Sayre, Elmer 15 poems
- Mistry, Sayjel 19 poems
- Uchii, Sayaa 13 poems
- Sayed, Ragia 15 poems
26 POEMS FOUND
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- 106. Before You Say Anything, John Westlake
- If There Was Anything To Say, Iris Mista
- Say not anything, gajanan mishra
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You cannot say anything, Milla van der Have
- I am not able to say anything further, as I am gone once and for all, Bashyam Narayanan
- long time without saying anything, ben siemsen
- Without Anything To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- Is There Anything Left to Say?, Kyle Jones
- If You Write Poetry Don't Say Anything, David Taylor
- *******please don't say anything about it, HAZEL Calumarde
- Can't Say Anything, Topazio Salgado
6 SINGERS FOUND
89 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
It is a God-damned lie to say that ...
I have remained resentful to this ...