“say anything” Search Results
87 POETS FOUND
- Abubakar, Sayeed 149 poems
- Khan, Sanya 1 poems
- al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir 18 poems
- Saywell, Allan James 58 poems
- Sayre, Elmer 15 poems
- Saylor, Dawn 1 poems
- Would you come find me, If I say Im lost, 15 poems
- Roy, SAYANTANEE 1 poems
- Saysoff, Max 66 poems
- Davalos, Martin Santiago 30 poems
- Sayers, Dorothy Leigh 0 poems
- Sayed, Ragia 15 poems
- Brenda Sayles, 3 poems
- Sayed, Fahim 13 poems
27 POEMS FOUND
- Anything Romantic To Say, David Harris
- I'm not saying anything against Alexander, Bertolt Brecht
- If You Write Poetry Don't Say Anything, David Taylor
- Don’t Say Anything, Count Dracula
- Poem You Didn't Say Anything Yet Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- You Didn't Say Anything Yet: Original 03 03 2011, Lee B. Mack
- without saying anything, norhan Ahmed
- Without Anything To Say, Robert Rorabeck
- Is There Anything Left to Say?, Kyle Jones
- I Refuse To Say Anything About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ~HTML say anything~, Monj Miyashiro
- I Cannot Say Much Of Anything, Shalom Freedman
- To Never Again Say Anything Clever, L.B. Temuco
- 106. Before You Say Anything, John Westlake
6 SINGERS FOUND
92 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
The writer considers sayability ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Here we have the beautiful British ...
Throughout much of history, women ...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
Not saying anything at all isn't ...
Michel de Montaigne:
If I can, I shall keep my death ...