“scratch the pitch” Search Results
295 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 843 poems
821 POEMS FOUND
- Scratch, Scratch, Scratch!, Devanshi Khetarpal
- The Pitch-Fork Pines, Robert Rorabeck
- A Big Statue Of Mother Kali, Pitch-Dark, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pitch-Poled, Douglas Scotney
- It Is A Pitch-Dark Night, Gert Strydom
- Scratch Scratch, Dean Meredith
- Love Sonnet 110: 'When Pitch-Dark Night Lodged Complaints To The Sun, ', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Issue #13 (The Advent Of Pitch-Black), Ebone' Ingram
- From Scratch To Improvement(Then Scratch Again), Rudy Rico Castillo
- It's But A Scratch...Just A Scratch, Jennifer Peckins
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I am a man whom Fortune hath ...
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
I find myself both as man and as ...
Scratch a lover, and find a foe.
Home again, I can groan, scratch, ...
Whining is like chalk scratching on...
Little pitchers have big ears.
Michel de Montaigne:
Scratching is one of nature's ...
Getting ready: the show girl ...