“sed” Search Results
27 POETS FOUND
- Sir Charles Sedley, 9 poems
- Sediqi, Arezo 4 poems
- Ninja, Sedated 2 poems
- seduction, death 4 poems
- Sedibe, Mazwi 8 poems
- Salera, Sedale 19 poems
- Sedigh, Baharak 3 poems
- Senghor, Léopold Sédar 1 poems
- Sedhain, 1 Pratikshya 16 poems
- Sedman, Jack 15 poems
- Sedillo, Gerald 10 poems
- toz, sedat 2 poems
- Namow, Sedart 11 poems
- Sedique, Michael 4 poems
366 POEMS FOUND
- U Sed This... Nd U Sed Tht, lindsey goodman
- Brishti Hoyechhilo Pothe Sedin Ononto Moddhorate, Shankha Ghosh
- Sedar Leopold Senghor (Night In Sine), African Poems
- Think'st Thou To Seduce Me Then, Thomas Campion
- Sedar Leopold Senghor (I Will Prononce Your Name), African Poems
- Non Angli Sed Angeli, Geoffrey Anketell Studdert Kennedy
- Sedar Leopold Senghor (In Memoriam), African Poems
- He Hears The Cry Of The Sedge, William Butler Yeats
- Seductive Poetry, Lillian Susan Thomas
- Mera Khetrana Sedhethi, Ravji Patel
- Sedona, Arizona, Tien Lai
- The Seductress, Charles M. Moore
- The Passover Seder, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
- A Gentle Seduction, Beach Leanbh
122 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Thou strong seducer, Opportunity!
Melancholy is as seductive as ...
John Morley [1st Viscount Morley Of Blackburn]:
Literature, the most seductive, the...
A modest demeanor arouses thoughts ...
Natalie Clifford Barney:
Most virtue is a demand for greater...
A quick smile is more seductive ...
The mediation by the serpent was ...
Seduction is often difficult to ...