“seeds of a lifetime” Search Results
698 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 34 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Shades Of A Lifetime-My Lifetime, Sicelo Sithole
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- So Lifetime After Lifetime, Patrick White
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- A, Aa, Aaa, Aaaa...... [alphabet; Acronyms, Etc.; Grades], Bri Edwards
929 SINGERS FOUND
- Artistst United Against Apartheid 1 poems
- Abi And Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Chief Basil And The Offbeat ... 3 poems
- Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Esther Ofraim And Abi 1 poems
- Jack Off Jill 14 poems
- Lightning Seeds 27 poems
- Off 3 poems
- Offspring 125 poems
- Ofra Haza 3 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- Seeds Of A Lifetime, Hall Kristen
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
SWETA LEENA PANDA:
'The only different between Failure...
Henry David Thoreau:
Seeds, there are seeds enough which...
Sunwands turn rain droplets into ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Every man in his lifetime needs to ...
My father did enough of it in his ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
A lifetime [or, eternity] is a ...
Old age learns about less after a ...