“seven years” Search Results
19 POETS FOUND
- Luver (10 years old), Puppy 13 poems
- Yearsley, Ann 2 poems
- seven, sweet 61 poems
- Kakkar, Aryaman 21 poems
- Subvert, Seven 3 poems
- 7(seven), comrade 17 poems
- Seven, Jay 2 poems
- Seven, Saint 5 poems
- Aces, Seven 2 poems
- seventh, leo 2 poems
- Nephilim, Seven Bionic 17 poems
- The Seventh Avenger, Rhiscx 3 poems
- The Man of SeVeNTeeN, Maximillion Pain 1 poems
- seven, darksatorare 11 poems
36 POEMS FOUND
- Upon The Author's First Seven Years' Service, Thomas Tusser
- Poets At Seven Years, Arthur Rimbaud
- Letter to My Lover After Seven Years, Erica Jong
- Seven Years Of Silence, robert keaty
- My Seven Years Old Son, Anshul Gupta
- Birthday Poem Sixty- Seven Years, Shalom Freedman
- Seven Years, Robert Laurence Binyon
- Seven Years Old, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Seven Years, Is It Poetry
- Seventeen And a Hundred Years Old, Martin O'Neill
- Seventeen Years, Kavita Mehra
- Seventeen Years, Drew Engman
- You've Lived For Seventy Years, Francis Duggan
- 'Nine-Eleven', Seven Years On, Joyce Hemsley
12 SINGERS FOUND
5 SONGS FOUND
58 QUOTATIONS FOUND
William Butler Yeats:
Seventy years have I lived No ...
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.:
To be seventy years young is ...
Once in seven years I burn all my ...
Michel de Montaigne:
I do not portray the thing in ...
And ye maun serve me seven ...
For almost seventy years the life ...
...I'm thirteen years old, and I ...
[He said] "Mary, don't be a fool, ...