“shatter that gate” Search Results
33 POETS FOUND
- Thatcher, Charles 5 poems
- Thatcher, Palious 9 poems
- Thatcher, Margaret 0 poems
- that's it, Lush 11 poems
- Maluleka, Thato 34 poems
- Pramod Sai, Thati 2 poems
- Percival, James Gates 6 poems
- Gates, De'vil 13 poems
- Gates, Jr., Henry Louis 0 poems
- Thattil, Merlin 4 poems
- gates, louise 1 poems
- Katherine, Mary 9 poems
- C. Gates, George 5 poems
- Thatcher, Victoria 1 poems
901 POEMS FOUND
- Shatter-Glass, Shiloh Thompson
- Shattered-Glass, ALYSSSA OCHOA
- The Gate-Keeper, Nora Jane Hopper Chesson
- Gate-Crash, Aparna Chatterjee
- Gateless Gate, none .....
- Saturday Or Shatter-Day, Prakash Khanal
- That's Good, That's Bad, Peter Hall
- That's All. That's It. Nothing More, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That's No Fallen Woman, That's My Wife, gershon hepner
- That's It And That's All, Buddy Bee Anthony
- When The Lamp Is Shattered, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- On Passing The New Menin Gate, Siegfried Sassoon
- The Golden Gate - I (A Novel In Verse), Vikram Seth
- Sonnet Ix: There Where The Waves Shatter, Pablo Neruda
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One was never married, and that's ...
All moanday, tearsday, wailsday, ...
If you break you can learn ...
one feels not sorry for a glass ...
The theater-goer in conventional ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
That's what an army isa mob; ...
Horace [Quintus Horatius Flaccus]:
Pale Death beats equally at the ...
Drugs bring us to the gates of ...