“shatter that gate” Search Results
32 POETS FOUND
- Thatcher, Charles 5 poems
- Thatcher, Margaret 0 poems
- Maluleka, Thato 34 poems
- Thatcher, Palious 9 poems
- Percival, James Gates 6 poems
- BODITSI, THATO 3 poems
- Thatte, Jyoti 1 poems
- Gates, Lori 1 poems
- That's me, Annabanana 1 poems
- C. Gates, George 5 poems
- Gates, Jr., Henry Louis 0 poems
- Gate, Brenda 1 poems
- Gates, Bethnie 1 poems
- Girll, Thatt 1 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- Shatter-Glass, Shiloh Thompson
- Shattered-Glass, ALYSSSA OCHOA
- The Gate-Keeper, Nora Jane Hopper Chesson
- Gate-Crash, Aparna Chatterjee
- Gateless Gate, none .....
- Saturday Or Shatter-Day, Prakash Khanal
- That's Good, That's Bad, Peter Hall
- That's All. That's It. Nothing More, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That's No Fallen Woman, That's My Wife, gershon hepner
- That's It And That's All, Buddy Bee Anthony
- When The Lamp Is Shattered, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- On Passing The New Menin Gate, Siegfried Sassoon
- The Golden Gate - I (A Novel In Verse), Vikram Seth
- Sonnet Ix: There Where The Waves Shatter, Pablo Neruda
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
One was never married, and that's ...
All moanday, tearsday, wailsday, ...
The theater-goer in conventional ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
That's what an army isa mob; ...
Horace [Quintus Horatius Flaccus]:
Pale Death beats equally at the ...
Drugs bring us to the gates of ...
Antithesis is the narrow gateway ...
Think not of nature's mysteries, ...