“shatter that gate” Search Results
32 POETS FOUND
- Thatcher, Charles 5 poems
- Thatcher, Palious 9 poems
- Thatcher, Margaret 0 poems
- Percival, James Gates 6 poems
- Maluleka, Thato 34 poems
- That's me, Annabanana 1 poems
- Gates, De'vil 13 poems
- Gates, Jr., Henry Louis 0 poems
- Gate, Brenda 1 poems
- Thatcher, Victoria 1 poems
- Thattil, Merlin 4 poems
- gates, louise 1 poems
- Gatenby, Joseph 2 poems
- BODITSI, THATO 3 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- GOLDEN GATE'S HAIKU, Nicolas GRENIER
- Gateless gate, none .....
- GATEKEEPER’S QUEST: Guidance, kalke anawkam
- Shatter'd, Jewel Workman
- Bill Gates' Fangs...Uh, Make That 'Windows', elysabeth faslund
- Jump over the Cottonwood fence if the gate's locked, nimal dunuhinga
- Anything Thats' Hard, Cecelia Weir
- That's All. That's It. Nothing More, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thats' Not The End, Anurag Tiwari
- That's good, that's bad, Peter Hall
- that's no fallen woman, that's my wife, gershon hepner
- That's It And That's All, Buddy Bee Anthony
- When The Lamp Is Shattered, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Sonnet IX: There where the waves shatter, Pablo Neruda
6 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Shatter That Gate, Fair Sex
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The acorn's not yet Fallen from ...
shattering ... shattering ... ...
The theater-goer in conventional ...
I leant upon a coppice gate When ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
Saint Peter sat by the celestial ...
William Cullen Bryant:
There's freedom at thy gates and ...
Seeing the locus of joy as the ...
Thatcher: Now tell me honestly, my ...