“she is suffering” Search Results
685 POETS FOUND
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 324 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 222 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 55 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Reed, Ishmael 2 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
937 POEMS FOUND
- Shelving-Shelved-Shelves(2004), Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
- She Is My Life, She Is My Wife, Lokendra Singh
- She And She Alone, Chromium Blues
- Sometimes She Would Pretend That She Was Not Pretending, Anthony Cavuoti
- She'll Know. She May Not Care, Lawrence Beck
- Isms, Isms, Isms, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is My Sun, She Is My Love, She Is The Death Of Me, Marcus McKinley
- She's Not Who She Sys She Is, james chaplin
- Sheep-Sheering, James Thomson
- She-Goat, Sunny Ezeokafor Nathan
- She's Hurt, She Couldn'T Leave The Old Pine, Nattida Kan
- She Thinks She's Chopin, Luke J. Holt
- She, Sea, Shear, Share!, Edward Kofi Louis
- She-Ring >>>, Manonton Dalan
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
W. Somerset Maugham:
We learn resignation not by our own...
It is not suffering as such that is...
Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering...
Peace, Peace, Peace Is Here Only! !...
She says am sweet, yet she wants ...
George F Will:
Voters don't decide issues, they ...
Let me tell you a fairy tale, my ...
Elizabeth Stuart Phelps:
The Girl of the Period, sauntering ...