“she is suffering” Search Results
685 POETS FOUND
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 323 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Reed, Ishmael 2 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- Robert Lowe Sherbrooke, 1 poems
899 POEMS FOUND
- Isis Also 666 Also Isis, Charles Hice
- Shelving-Shelved-Shelves(2004), Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
- She Is My Life, She Is My Wife, Lokendra Singh
- She And She Alone, Chromium Blues
- She Fled To Brutus As She Wept, Lilly Emery
- Isms, Isms, Isms, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is My Sun, She Is My Love, She Is The Death Of Me, Marcus McKinley
- She's Not Who She Sys She Is, james chaplin
- Sheep-Sheering, James Thomson
- ~she Walks, She Talks.........She Freaks Me Out! '', Mary Nagy
- (a Poem Of My Island) 1- My Island (Intro), Timothy Venard
- Ishq Fana Ka Naam Hai Ishq Mein Zindagi Na Dekh, Jigar Moradabadi
- Island Of Isolation, R.K Das
- The Lake Isle – The Inn Is Free After The Lake Isle Of Innisfree William Butler Yeats, Jonathan ROBIN
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
W. Somerset Maugham:
We learn resignation not by our own...
It is not suffering as such that is...
Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering...
Peace, Peace, Peace Is Here Only! !...
She says am sweet, yet she wants ...
George F Will:
Voters don't decide issues, they ...
Let me tell you a fairy tale, my ...
Elizabeth Stuart Phelps:
The Girl of the Period, sauntering ...