“she is suffering” Search Results
693 POETS FOUND
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 324 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 55 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- Reed, Ishmael 11 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Sherman, Francis Joseph 89 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
938 POEMS FOUND
- Sherbet, Indian Sherbet, Give Me To Beat The Summer, Cheaper Indian Sherbet, Not Costly, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shelving-Shelved-Shelves(2004), Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
- She Is My Life, She Is My Wife, Lokendra Singh
- She And She Alone, Chromium Blues
- Sometimes She Would Pretend That She Was Not Pretending, Anthony Cavuoti
- She Loved Her Baby More Than She Loved Her God, Nikhil Parekh
- She (And That's Why She Cries), Christine Wallett
- Isms, Isms, Isms, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is My Sun, She Is My Love, She Is The Death Of Me, Marcus McKinley
- She's Not Who She Sys She Is, james chaplin
- Sheep-Sheering, James Thomson
- She-Goat, Sunny Ezeokafor Nathan
- She's Hurt, She Couldn'T Leave The Old Pine, Nattida Kan
- She, Sea, Shear, Share!, Edward Kofi Louis
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
W. Somerset Maugham:
We learn resignation not by our own...
It is not suffering as such that is...
Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering...
Peace, Peace, Peace Is Here Only! !...
She says am sweet, yet she wants ...
“She was a young person of many ...
George F Will:
Voters don't decide issues, they ...
Let me tell you a fairy tale, my ...