“she s every woman” Search Results
697 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 325 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Sheerani, Akhtar 6 poems
- Shesh, Hemant 16 poems
- Robert Lowe Sherbrooke, 1 poems
- Sherman, Francis Joseph 89 poems
- Shevchenko, Taras 1 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
- Karim, Sheikh Fazlul 2 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- She's Mine And She's Fine, Kim Robin Edwards
- she's not who she sys she is, james chaplin
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Woman, Woman, Woman, kwane Lamb
- The Empire Of Woman 1: Woman's Empire Defined, Sarah Josepha Buell Hale
- Love And Beauty: III: To A Fair Woman, Unsatisfied With Woman's Work, Sydney Thompson Dobell
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- She's Done What she Could (Hexaverse), Dorian Petersen Potter
- She is my sun, She is my love, She is the death of me, Marcus McKinley
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- ~She Walks, She Talks.........SHE FREAKS ME OUT! '', Mary Nagy
- She Thinks She's Broken, Andy Hiscock
992 SINGERS FOUND
43 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The woman who needs to create works...
Oh Doris Lessing, my dearyour...
Remember that every son had a ...
I dont care what anybody says itd ...
Woman does not forget she needs the...
Henry David Thoreau:
I at length reached the last house ...
Frances Power Cobbe:
...every woman who has any margin ...
Margaret E Sangster:
Fifty years ago it was taken for ...