“she s every woman” Search Results
694 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 323 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 216 poems
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Sheerani, Akhtar 6 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
- Robert Lowe Sherbrooke, 1 poems
- Shevchenko, Taras 1 poems
- Shesh, Hemant 16 poems
- Sherman, Francis Joseph 89 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- She's Mine And She's Fine, Kim Robin Edwards
- she's not who she sys she is, james chaplin
- Maybe She's Alive, Maybe She's Not, Preitty Nayarr
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- Woman, Woman, Woman, kwane Lamb
- The Empire Of Woman 1: Woman's Empire Defined, Sarah Josepha Buell Hale
- Love And Beauty: III: To A Fair Woman, Unsatisfied With Woman's Work, Sydney Thompson Dobell
- Every Minute Every Second Every Hour, William Cavanagh
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- She is my sun, She is my love, She is the death of me, Marcus McKinley
- When she says she's done.., Nelson Torres
- She's Done What she Could (Hexaverse), Dorian Petersen Potter
992 SINGERS FOUND
43 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The woman who needs to create works...
Oh Doris Lessing, my dearyour...
Remember that every son had a ...
I dont care what anybody says itd ...
Woman does not forget she needs the...
Henry David Thoreau:
I at length reached the last house ...
Frances Power Cobbe:
...every woman who has any margin ...
Margaret E Sangster:
Fifty years ago it was taken for ...