“she thinks his name was john” Search Results
693 POETS FOUND
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 324 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Dryden, John 111 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- William Shenstone, 107 poems
- Sheard, Virna 94 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Sheerani, Akhtar 6 poems
- Robert Lowe Sherbrooke, 1 poems
- Shesh, Hemant 16 poems
- Shepherd, Reginald 27 poems
- Shevchenko, Taras 1 poems
879 POEMS FOUND
- Shelving-Shelved-Shelves(2004), Macanoly (Mackie) V.Q.
- She Is My Life, She Is My Wife, Lokendra Singh
- She And She Alone, Chromium Blues
- She Fled To Brutus As She Wept, Lilly Emery
- John-John, Thomas MacDonagh
- She Thinks My Bible's Fancy (Parody Of Kenney Chesney, She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy), Jesse Overton
- To The Name Above Every Name, The Name Of Jesus, Richard Crashaw
- Name Name Name, Charles Hice
- She Is My Sun, She Is My Love, She Is The Death Of Me, Marcus McKinley
- She's Not Who She Sys She Is, james chaplin
- Sheep-Sheering, James Thomson
- ~she Walks, She Talks.........She Freaks Me Out! '', Mary Nagy
- History (Black History Month Poem), Grayson Givens
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
The Greeks have given to the world ...
She says am sweet, yet she wants ...
I wasted time, and now doth time ...
If I want my time wasted, I'll ...
... as lonesome as a kitten in a ...
Regret for wasted time is more ...
Don't ask me to give a name to ...