“shi shi” Search Results
359 POETS FOUND
- Nye, Naomi Shihab 32 poems
- Shivarudrappa, G. S. 3 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Batalvi, Shiv Kumar 36 poems
- Sharif, Shishunala 8 poems
- Masaoki Shiki, 24 poems
- Shirley, James 17 poems
- Shirwadkar, Vishnu Vaman 1 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
- Shimazaki Toson, 1 poems
- Shi, Su 10 poems
- Shifai, Qateel 7 poems
- Shiroka, Filip 1 poems
- , Shide 2 poems
827 POEMS FOUND
- Shining smile! Shine...Shine again, Sossi Khachadourian
- Om Namah Shivay, Om Namamh Shivay, Om Namah Shivay, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Aboard At A Ship's Helm, Walt Whitman
- Surprise in Japan - Shinjuku's sex toy shop, john tiong chunghoo
- Shining Stars, You Shine, Obed dela Cruz
- The Ship's Good-Bye, Cicely Fox Smith
- The Ship's Captain, Bang Boom Boom
- Su Shi: Jiang Cheng Zi by Su Shi, Laijon Liu
- Ship Sails (Shipwreck), Kewayne Wadley
- The Ship’s Return, Joanna Baillie
- Shipmates (Clipper Ship Mary Ambree), Cicely Fox Smith
- 'Sunken Ships', Bernard Snyder
- A Shining Ship, Harry Kemp
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
10 SINGERS FOUND
378 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The moon is a sow and grunts in my...
the splendor without rays, the ...
John Rhodes Sturdy:
A ship's not a ship to me 'til she ...
Shine alone, shine nakedly, shine ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The Bermudas are said to have been ...
Yonder shines Aurora's harbinger.
Desire, for hire, would tire a ...
James Elroy Flecker:
I have seen old ships sail like ...