“si se or” Search Results
744 POETS FOUND
- Heaney, Seamus 39 poems
- Sébastien-Roch Nicolas, 0 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Sitwell, Sir Osbert 9 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Duke of Orleans, Charles 2 poems
- Orlando Gibbons, 1 poems
- Plunkett, Joseph Mary 58 poems
- Sehgal, Ehsan 3 poems
- Service, Robert William 836 poems
- Sexton, Anne 188 poems
- Seth, Vikram 24 poems
- Pushkin, Alexander Sergeyevich 80 poems
- Seeger, Alan 75 poems
2 POEMS FOUND
- Seeing The Duke Of Ormond's Picture, At Sir Godfrey Kneller's, Matthew Prior
- Born In Original Sin Sentence, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
184 QUOTATIONS FOUND
By Jesus's time the Law of Moses, ...
J.L. (John Langshaw) Austin:
The trouble is that the expression ...
All this pitting of sex against ...
In ordinary speech the words ...
Women have seldom sufficient ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
A project is the subjective germ of...
Paul M Churchland:
Seeing our common-sense conceptual ...
Language is simply alive, like an ...