“simon and garfunkel” Search Results
730 POETS FOUND
- Armitage, Simon 12 poems
- Simonides, 2 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Simon And Garfunkel, 1969, Steven Federle
51 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
The Devil begat darkness; darkness ...
Once, when dust rolled up from the ...
Some years ago, writing about stage...
Henry David Thoreau:
This sort of gingerbread is baked ...
J.G. (James Graham) Ballard:
I thought it was a wonderfully ...
Simone Clouseau: Jacques would make...