“sleeping my day away” Search Results
343 POETS FOUND
- Day, Sarah 4 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Sun, Sleeping 2 poems
- F. Awayan, Rizza 32 poems
- franssen, joke 2 poems
- Daydream, Alex 180 poems
- Dayvid, Bron 99 poems
- DaytecYañgot, Cheryl L. 110 poems
- Day-Lewis, Cecil 0 poems
- Day, Adam 50 poems
916 POEMS FOUND
- Away, away! bear me away, away,, Frances Anne Kemble
- DAY AFTER DAY: DAY AFTER DAY, Mrityunjay Jha
- Away, Away-Look Not Away, My Dear, Maurice Harris
- Away, Away, Away We Go!, ash cummins
- The Soldier (memorial day memorial day memorial day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial day memorial day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Day Is A Day Is A Day, Claude H Oliver II
- Every Day's Your Day Lord, David Lessard
- Daydreaming a Daydream I Daydreamed 48 Hours Ago, Gaz illionaire
- The day before the day of days, Nella Walker
- The Twelve Days of Election Day (sung to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas), Joe Rosochacki
- Go Away Go Away, hopeless 111
- Fly Away, Fly Away Over The Sea, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Mystery's Mirror Rhyme, Jonathan ROBIN
36 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Sleeping My Day Away, Dad
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
What a day-to-day affair life is.
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
... every day is any day.
Under the day's crust a half-eaten ...
Sleeping, sleeping, it is ...
speech akin to the light with ...
Now have I done a good day's work.