“so dead” Search Results
14 POETS FOUND
- Croft, Jamie 1 poems
- Poet, Dead Beat 180 poems
- Dead, Christopher's 89 poems
- Ducky, Dead 64 poems
- Poetic, Dead 17 poems
- no longer living, Caitlin (a dead poet) 4 poems
- before I died, dead 31 poems
- Inside, Dead 13 poems
- before I died, dead 35 poems
- Than Cool, Rather Dead 9 poems
- Poet, Dead 9 poems
- And Broken, Dead 3 poems
- Art, Dead 1 poems
- Fang, Dead 1 poems
105 POEMS FOUND
- Society's Dead, Belle elleb
- The Young Dead Soldiers Do Not Speak, Archibald MacLeish
- The Dead Soldier, Dora Sigerson Shorter
- The Song Of The Dead, Rudyard Kipling
- Dead In The Cold, A Song-Singing Thrush, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Sonnet 71: No longer mourn for me when I am dead, William Shakespeare
- I'm sorry for the Dead—Today, Emily Dickinson
- A Sonnet in Memoriam for a Dead Pet, Pete Crowther
- Dead Poet's Society, Steve 'Ideologikal' Logan
- Dead Poets Society, Plague Rose
- Song For The Dead Man, Marites C. Cayetano
- Sonnet 49: Please Do Not Mourn For Me When I Am Dead, David Wood
- The Day Of Dead Soldiers, Emma Lazarus
- Deadly Soul, charity howard
14 SINGERS FOUND
10 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The dead bell, The dead ...
He said the dead had souls, but ...
At daybreak, watched by the red and...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Spare the soul that feels a deadly ...
a sorrow's crown of sorrow is ...
Edward D Wood, Jr.:
One thing's sure: Inspector Clay's ...
I began to realize that it was ...
The sorrow for the dead is the only...