“soldiers of misfortune” Search Results
42 POETS FOUND
- Daniel, SandieagoHufe 1 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 14 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- engel, ofir 2 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Zepeda, Ofelia 13 poems
- Nicholas Offei, Kumi 11 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
839 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Pakistani Soldiers Will Die, Indian Soldiers Will Die, Will You Be Able To See?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
- Allah Is The Oft-Forgiver, yahaya habeeb jprof kayode
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Soldiers of the ploughshare as well...
Children sweeten labours, but they ...
Whenever the deity contrives ...
... children do not take war ...
Calamities are of two kinds: ...
It is the task of a good man to ...
To lose one parent may be regarded ...
How sweet for those faring badly to...