“soldiers of misfortune” Search Results
38 POETS FOUND
- Daniel, SandieagoHufe 1 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- OfDarkness, Angel 6 poems
- Basbas, Ofero 13 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
- Offspring, Chissy 1 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Thompson, Joan 1 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- oferrall, donna 12 poems
- Felix, Offiong 13 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
830 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Hamlet Off-Stage: Laertes Cool, D.C. Berry
- (often Times) Often Times, Troy Worden
- Exam Off-Side, Tumisang Ramarea
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft In Woe, Henry Kirke White
- Far Off-Shore, Herman Melville
- To Members And Office-Bearers Of Temperance Societies, Janet Hamilton
- To My Oft-Irritated Friend, Dipanjan Das
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Soldiers of the ploughshare as well...
Children sweeten labours, but they ...
Whenever the deity contrives ...
... children do not take war ...
Calamities are of two kinds: ...
It is the task of a good man to ...
To lose one parent may be regarded ...
How sweet for those faring badly to...