“somewhere other than the night” Search Results
371 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Thanh-Thanh, 2 poems
910 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thanks For The Thanks, But No Thanks, Adam Parker
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Somewhere with the grimreaper (new version of somewhere over the rainbow), Bethany Maxwell
- Somewhere's A Place I May Never Go, Patti Masterman
- 'Tis Easy To Be Nice To Others', Francis Duggan
- Gossip: 'How Negative Actions & Conversations Affect Others', Mia F. Stubbs
- Stay By Each Others' Side, Ronell Warren Alman
- stealing others' lines, gershon hepner
- Others’ fancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- anticipating others' schemes, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Facts of The Others' Romances, Robert Rorabeck
- Others’ pleasure, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
43 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Somewhere Other Than The Night, Garth Brooks
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ernest Lawrence Thayer:
Oh, somewhere in this favored land ...
After night's thunder far away had ...
What's fame? A fancied life in ...
Press close bare-bosom'd ...
Immortal mortals, mortal immortals,...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
The heavier crop is ever in others'...
The remarkable thing is that we ...
The starting point of the human and...