“south bay surfer” Search Results
85 POETS FOUND
- Southey, Robert 93 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Robert Southwell, 10 poems
- Taylor, James Bayard 17 poems
- Bayldon, Arthur 12 poems
- Baytan, Ronald 8 poems
- Baylebridge, William 10 poems
- Wright, Bay Bay 2 poems
- Bayle-Mouillard, Elisabeth-Felicite 0 poems
- Surfer, Swag 2 poems
- Belle, Southern 6 poems
- Southey, Caroline Anne Bowles 7 poems
- Southpaw, Meg 1 poems
- Heaven, South 0F 1 poems
907 POEMS FOUND
- South-South, The Oil Spill, segun Johnson Ozique
- South-Folk In Cold Country, Ezra Pound
- Tum Aur Fareb Khao Bayan-E-Raqib Se, Agha Hashar Kashmiri
- Pigs At Bay At The Bay Of Pigs, Mason Maestro
- South-West Wind In The Woodland, George Meredith
- I'M Gonna Take The South Out Of South Africa, Oscar Mireles
- To Sir George Howland Beaumont, Bart From The South-West Coast Or Cumberland 1811, William Wordsworth
- South-Westerly-2, Indira Renganathan
- A South-Sea Islander, Francis William Lauderdale Adams
- The Bay-Fight, Henry Howard Brownell
- South-Wind, George Parsons Lathrop
- Jab Bayaan Karo Ge Tum Hum Bayaan Main Niklain Ge, Adeem Hashmi
- The South-Wester, George Meredith
- South South Princess, Peace Ogosime
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
But the ocean was the grand fact ...
Sentimental irony is a dog that ...
The South Wind is a baker.
These South savannahs may yet prove...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Health, south wind, books, old ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
It was not a Southern watermelon ...
If you are one of the hewers of ...
Anna Julia Cooper:
One of the most singular facts ...