“southland in the springtime” Search Results
626 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Springtime’s First Green Is Gold (A variation of Robert Frost's 'Nature's First Green is Gold'), Ilania Cyaalá
- Springtime's Coming, C R Clark
- Anino Ng Kahapon -sa tagsibol- (english 'The Shadow Of Yesterday -in springtime-), Marites C. Cayetano
- Springtime's In The Air, Justin Gildow
- The wooing of the southland, Eugene Field
- O Southland!, James Weldon Johnson
- Southlands, Jonas Hallgrimsson
- Southlands in the year 3000, Francis Duggan
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
104 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Southland In The Springtime, Indigo Girls
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Faster than springtime showers ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Younger than springtime are you.
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
Springtime for Hitler and ...
Rise and put on your foliage, and ...