“stand up” Search Results
64 POETS FOUND
- Standish, Harold 13 poems
- Pain, Standing in the Silence of Your 35 poems
- Sue Standing, 1 poems
- Standerfer, Kenzie 3 poems
- Standley, Shirley 9 poems
- Standal, Silje 1 poems
- Standridge, Brittany 1 poems
- Upham, Terrance 28 poems
- Davis, Will 4 poems
- Gregorjev, Gregor 1 poems
- Upadhyay, Tarun 24 poems
- upon a toilet wall, Once 27 poems
- Updike, John 24 poems
- Uppaluri, AtreyaSarma 179 poems
105 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
I would stand upon facts.
O, the thorns we stand upon!
It is a pleasure to stand upon the ...
If I have seen further [than ...
Consider the relationship of ...
There is no faith, and no stoicism,...
By many a legendary tale of ...
In science men have discovered an ...