“standing in the doorway” Search Results
708 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
905 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Inch By Inch, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole Of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
The objections which have been ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...